Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our Tentative 2009-2010 Schedule

We'll meet on Thursdays at 4:15 pm for an hour at the house of the person teaching that module.

Below is our tentative schedule. In case the H1N1 gets us all or other circumstances conspire to force us to cancel a class or two, we can push the entire schedule back, or we can reschedule that class for later in the year. Thursdays that do not have a class scheduled are marked in red.

Please feel free to reorder the classes in your module as you see fit.

****************
2009

September 24: Bodies I - What are the parts of my body? Kitty October 1: Bodies II - How do I keep my body healthy? Kitty/Becky
October 8: Bodies III - What are germs? Kitty
October 15: Bodies IV - What is heredity? Kitty
October 22: Bodies art project: Family tiles Kitty/Heather
October 29: Community I - Maps and Navigation - what's in my neighborhood? Lynn
November 5: Community II - US Maps and the globe - where have I been, where do my friends and family live? Lynn
November 12: Community III - Treasure hunt through the neighborhood! Lynn
November 19: Community IV - What is the earth like in my community? - Earthquakes and volcanoes Lynn
November 26: Thanksgiving - no class
December 3: Community V - What animals and plants are in my community? - hike at Eaton Canyon (collect stuff for Dec. 17 art project) Lynn
December 10: Clark and Haselton girls have Nutcracker rehearsal - no class
December 17: Community art project: sculpture of found items from nature hike Lynn/Heather
December 24: No class (Becky's birthday!)
December 31: No class

***************
2010

January 7: Music I - Rhythms of the world Jon/Laura
January 14: Music II - Pickin' 'n' Grinnin' Jon/Laura
January 21: Music III - Happy Feet Dance Jon/Laura
January 28: Music IV - No Fun Title ;) Jon/Laura
February 4: Art I Heather
February 11: Art II Heather
February 18: Art III Heather
February 25
: Central America I Becky/Chris (Lily's birthday!)
March 4: Central America II Becky/Chris
March 11: Central America III Becky/Chris
March 18: Central America IV Becky/Chris
March 25: Central America Art Project Becky/Chris/Heather
April 1: Spring Break - no class
April 8: Spring Break - no class
April 15: Spring Break - no class
April 22: Tower of Physics I Becky
April 29:
Tower of Physics II Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment